, pub-2782336357453463, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Immigration Law

Information relating to Immigration Law has been arranged in the following groups:

- What is immigration law?

- How can I become a U.S. citizen?

- How much are immigration lawyer fees?

- What legel aid is available for immigration cases?

- I have a green card. Can I remain abroad continuously for 3 years?

- I have a B-1/B-2 visa (temporary visitor for business/pleasure) that is valid for 5 years. Can I stay in the U.S. for 5 years?

- How can I petition USCIS to bring my family or relative to the United States as a permanent resident?

- I am illegally in the United States but entered the U.S. legally. I have just married a U.S. citizen. How do I apply for my green card?

- I meet the citizenship requirements. What is the process for U.S. citizenship?

- I am a U.S. citizen, but my spouse is not. Our daughter was born outside the United States and I want her to be a U.S. citizen. What are the citizenship requirements for her?

- Are there new rules for students who wish to study in the United States?

- Must an employer verify the citizenship or right to work of employees?

- How do I get permission to enter the United States?

- What is the difference between an immigrant visa and a non-immigrant visa?

- I am a U.S. citizen and I am engaged to a foreigner. How can I bring him/her to the U.S.?

- How to Find an Immigration Attorney in Arizona

- How to find an Immigration Attorney in California

- How can I find an immigration attorney in New York City?